Disclaimer: A photographer(s) may be on-site at this event, and may take posed or candid shots of presenters, delegates and the audience. These images may be used in the PEO Peterborough Chapter and PEO websites, social media, promotional material, local and/or national media outlets and otherwise. By registering for the event you are consenting to the use of images (still or otherwise) which become the property of the PEO Peterborough Chapter (the event host).
Peterborough Regional Health Centre – Thursday Nov 15
Tour of PRHC Laboratory; registration is required via response to email.
Professional Practice Exam Preparation (PPE ) Workshop
November 25 @ 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
Suiteworks Business Centre, 92 Caplan Avenue, Barrie
Wanting to write the PPE exam this coming November? PEO Simcoe Muskoka Chapter has partnered with Focussed Consulting Group to provide a one day seminar on what to expect on the PPE exam and how to best prepare for success.
During the seminar you will:
- Receive coaching from an experienced presenter & practicing professional engineer;
- Receive excellent course material & overview sheets for Law and Ethics (Summary);
- Course material includes pre-seminar material and previous PPE exam questions;
- Learn key topics with in depth explanations and real life examples to clarify key concepts; Tort liability Contract laws (O.Reg 941/90 Section 77/72) will be covered in depth.
- Receive useful tips and advice for writing the Professional Engineers Ontario PPE & suggested format for answering the case studies;
- Participate in group discussions on PEO exam case study questions;
- Excellent opportunity to network with other engineers and a light lunch will be included.
Our instructor, Ramadoss Srinivasan, P.Eng. is an experienced speaker, consultant, and facilitator. He has been facilitating seminars for the last ten years on various subjects, and has received excellent feedback from participants. Ramadoss is an Electrical and Electronics Engineer working in electronic component manufacturing, and also volunteers at various organizations by giving highly focussed interactive workshops for Engineers.
Seminar starts at 8:30AM and finishes at 5:00PM. Please arrive 15 minutes early to ensure workshop can commence at 8:30AM. All participants must register in advance to attend. Seminar space is limited to ensure excellent interaction.
Please go to PEO Simcoe Muskoka chapter website to register: http://peo-simcoemuskoka.com/
STEP Water and Energy training / education opportunities
What: Sustainable Technologies Evaluation Program (STEP)
How: Refer to the attached list of upcoming opportunities on their website
For more information, please contact:
Mike Bortolussi, Marketing Coordinator, Sustainable Technologies Evaluation Program (STEP)
Toronto and Region Conservation
416-661-6600 ext. 5741